We are a Leading supplier of Biogreen products in Australia.
Buy online, call us on (07)55207222 or visit our warehouse in Gold Coast, Australia.
Fast shipping Australia wide, Quality products at best price guaranteed. Buy Now!!
Biogreen All Purpose Cleaner
- Readily Biodegradable
- Phosphate free
- Septic safe - designed to be used in conventional septics waste water treatment plants, and grey water systems
- Grey water safe - breaks down into nutrients that are safe for the garden (>0.5% Sodium)
- Plant derived essential oil of Lemongrass (cold pressed)
- Thyme oil
- User friendly - non-toxic, non-corrosive, no known allergens
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Carbon)
CONTAINS NO PHOSPHATES, NO POISONS OR BIOLOGICALLY ‘HARD’ INGREDIENTS
The ideal multipurpose liquid cleanser, formulated to clean a multitude of soils encountered on a variety of surfaces. Contains natural eucalyptus oil and citrus oil to boost solvency and provide refreshing aroma.
The product is harmless to all surfaces and rinses streak free for a sparkling clean. Prepared from ingredients that have been carefully selected to maximize both ecological and operator safety. “BIO-GREEN ALL PURPOSE CLEANER” is safe to use on most surfaces compatible with water. Use to clean walls, shelves, bench tops, tiles, stainless steel, floors, etc.
Spray and Wipe applications:
Dilute 1:20 with water (35ml per 750ml bottle). Spray on, wipe off with a clean cloth.
Dilute 1:80 with water (100ml per 8L bucket of warm/hot water).
Reduce the dilution factor, or use product neat.
Water, anionic wetting agents, nonionic wetting agents, ethanol, sodium citrate, orange oil, eucalyptus oil, food dyes.
The surfactants used in BIO-GREEN ALL PURPOSE CLEANER are readily biodegradable according to Australian Standard AS 4351
Made in Australia by an Australian owned company.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
- NOT classified as hazardous, according to the criteria of Safe Work Australia
- NOT classified as hazardous, according to the criteria of GHS
- NOT classified as Dangerous Goods according to the ADG Code
- NOT classified as a scheduled poison according to the SUSMP
Risk: None allocated
Safety: None allocated
HAND AND SKIN CARE:
After washing, rinse and dry hands thoroughly. People with sensitive skin should avoid prolonged contact with the washing solutions or should wear protective gloves.