We are a Leading supplier of Biogreen products in Australia.
Buy online, call us on (07)55207222 or visit our warehouse in Gold Coast, Australia.
Fast shipping Australia wide, Quality products at best price guaranteed. Buy Now!!
- Readily Bio-degradable
- Gives softness and freshness to the wash
- Eliminates static
Phosphate free, Paraben free, DEA free
- Low sudsing formula for front loader machines
- Septic safe - designed to be used in conventional septics, waste water treatment plants and grey water systems
- Grey water safe - breaks down into nutrients that are safe for the garden (<0.5% Sodium)
- User friendly - no poisons, no corrosives, no known allergens
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Carbon)
- Plant derived essential oils: Eucalyptus and Lavender
- Value for money
- A unique blend of surfactants and foaming agents for optimal results
CONTAINS NO PHOSPHATES, NO MINERAL ACIDS, NO ADDITIONAL
PRESERVATIVES, NO POISONS OR BIOLOGICALLY “HARD”INGREDIENTS.
Bio-Green Fabric Softener is designed to give softness and freshness to your whole wash. Particularly effective for towels, woolens, nappies and blankets. Makes ironing easier and eliminates cling from synthetics.
Prepared from select ingredients that have been carefully chosen to maximize both ecological and operator safety.
“BIOGREEN FABRIC SOFTENER” is safe to use on most fabrics.
Simply add to final rinse as follows:
- Automatic machines – 1/2 to 2/3 Cup to Load
- Twin Tubs - ½ Cup to Load
- Hand Washing – ½ Cup to Load
The application of undiluted softener directly to clothes is not recommended
Medium dose: 250 – 500ml per 45 kg load.
The surfactants used in BIOGREEN FABRIC SOFTENER are readily biodegradable according to Australian Standard AS 4351.
Made in Australia by an Australian owned company.
HEALTH AND SAFETY :
- NOT classified as hazardous, according to the criteria of SAFEWORK Australia.
- NOT classified as Dangerous Goods according to the ADG Code
- NOT classified as a scheduled poison according to SUSMP.
- NOT classified as hazardous, according to the criteria of GHS.
Risk: None allocated.
Safety: None allocated.