Black Spot Algae Killer is a highly concentrated blend from Lo-Chlor that is ideal for light and heavy infestations of black spot algae in all types of swimming pools.
- Effective over a wide pH range.
- Compatible with all recognised sanitisers and other pool additives.
- Dosage: 1L treats 50,000L of pool water.
- Best results at pH between 7.0 and 7.2.
- At lower pH, the waxy coating surrounding algae cells is greatly softened, allowing easier penetration by chemicals.
- When added to a pool running with a salt chlorinator the ammonia occasionally reacts with the gases produced in the salt chlorinator cell causing fine bubbles to form on the surface of the pool. These bubbles will dissipate as soon as the chlorinator is switched off and usually only last 5-7 days.
- Should NOT be used in pools using Ionisers, Aquafresh, or Natures 2.