- Contains denaturant
- Australia Made
- A clear, colourless liquid miscible in water and hydrocarbon solvents
- Other names: Ethyl Alcohol
- Industrial grade
Cleaning & Household Uses:
- Window cleaner
- Used for cleaning paints
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Oil extraction: Our ethanol is not food grade safe. It can be used in the extraction of oil however in terms of the processing and how to do that you may have to do more research. Ethanol conventionally used in many paint thinner formulations, flexographic solvents and dye based inks. Also commonly used in steel foundries as a thinner for foundry paint systems.
- A product for use in industrial cleaning formulations, coating reducer formulations and laboratory reagents.
70% Ethanol is alternative to Isopropyl Alcohol where solubility is not critical or can be assisted by other formula components. Ethanol is derived from fermentation ethanol, the risks associated with human contact are minimised.
Use for fuel in Ethanol Heaters
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor heaters
- Burns clean, leaves very little fumes or black marks
- Alcohol smell is burnt off in heating