Oxalic acid is a naturally occurring biodegradable organic product which effectively removes stains and cement residue. It is a mild bleaching agent that also rejuvenates tired looking timber.
• Rust removal – kitchens, appliances, tools and plumbing fixtures
• Stain removal – fuel stains, blood and bore stains
• Heavy duty timber and masonry cleaner
• Rejuvenates tired or aged timber
• Textile bleaching
• Will mildly bleach most surfaces
Cleaning Brick Surfaces
1. Always test on a small area first. Wet bricks thoroughly with water.
2. Prepare the solution by dissolving 100g of oxalic acid in 1 litre of cold water, then vigorously brush the solution over the bricks. Allow to soak for a few minutes then hose off with water.
Removing Bore Stains
1. Prepare the solution by dissolving 100g of oxalic acid in 1 litre of cold water. Brush the solution over the stain and allow it to soak for 5 - 10 minutes but do not let it dry completely. Hose off with water.
Rejuvenating Aged Timber
1. Mix 100g of oxalic acid in 1 litre of water and mop solution over the entire area. Let soak for a few minutes.
2. Use a stiff brush to scrub the surface and hose off with water.
Removing Stains in Clothes
1. Mix 2 tablespoons of oxalic acid in 2 litres of water and soak for 15 minutes. Rinse.
NOTE: It is recommended that the solution be used over the entire surface to avoid creating bleached patches. Do not use on painted surfaces. Protect surrounding metal surfaces, paintwork and plants with plastic sheeting or wet first and hose off immediately after use.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection when using this product.