Diggers All Purpose Thinner is a premium quality general purpose paint thinner and cleaning solvent.
- General purpose thinner.
- Solvent based paint, acrylics and epoxies.
- Paint remover and spot cleaner.
- General purpose cleaning solvent.
- Improves paint consistency.
- Reduces the risk of imperfections.
- Fast drying.
- Smooth gloss finish.
Note: Diggers All Purpose Thinner contains an alcohol making it unsuitable for two-pack polyurethane paints.
1. Ensure the surface of the area to be painted is clean, dry and prepared to paint manufacturer’s directions.
2. The ratio of thinner to paint should be in accordance with paint manufacturer’s guidelines. A general guide is 1 part thinner to 3 parts paint. All equipment used in mixing and applying the mixture should be clean and dry. When mixing paint and thinner together use accurate measures. Add thinner to paint slowly and stir. Mix thoroughly before application. Apply with a spray gun or brush.
1. To strip paint from surfaces or to remove overspray (other than painted surfaces), use a tightly woven,
relatively non-absorbent cloth. Wet with Diggers All Purpose Thinner and wipe the surface vigorously until
paint has been removed.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection when using this product.