Diggers Mineral Turpentine
Diggers Mineral Turpentine also know as White Spirit or Turps is a solvent commonly used for thinning oil-based paints and cleaning paint brushes and equipment after painting.
- Thinning oil-based paint
- Thinning Diggers Linseed Oil (Raw and Pale Boiled)
- Removing wax and polish
- Cleaning paint brushes and equipment
- Low-aromatic, white-spirit hydrocarbon solvent
Thinning Oil-Based Paint
- To achieve optimum results always follow paint manufacturer’s directions when thinning paint.
Thinning Linseed Oil (Raw and Pale Boiled)
- Mix Linseed Oil 50:50 with Mineral Turpentine for increased timber protection.
Removing Waxes and Polishes
- Always test on a small area first. Use direct from the bottle. Saturate a lint free cloth with Diggers Mineral Turpentine and wipe in one direction to remove containments from surface. Use a clean part of the cloth for each wipe. For vertical surfaces start at the top and work downwards.
Cleaning Paint Brushes
- Place brush in jar with Diggers Mineral Turpentine, squeeze out paint and rinse with strong soapy water.
HINT: When cutting glass, dip the cutter wheel in Diggers Mineral Turpentine prior to cutting – this lubricates the cutting wheel and produces a cleaner cut.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection when using this product.
Appearance .......colourless liquid
Specific Gravity......... 0.78–0.82
Flash Point.........................31o C
Boiling Point.............148–200o C
Auto Ignition Point......... ~300o C