MC-4ST 10W-50 is a premium semi synthetic, SAE 10W-50, non friction modified, modern, 4 stroke engine oil. It contains a superior anti wear package of FULL ZINC (exceeding 1200+ ppm) for ultimate engine, gearbox & clutch protection. It also features a higher operating temperature viscosity for greater protection in the harshest of on and off road conditions. It exceeds the requirements of API CH-4/SL and JASO MA.
- MC-4ST 10W-50 is designed for use in four stroke road & sports bikes, dirt & enduro bikes, ATV's/Quad bikes and scooters. It is also equally suitable for use in transmissions with wet clutch systems where engine & gearbox oils are combined. It has optimum clutch slip prevention in these systems and exceeds JASO MA requirements.
- MC-4ST 10W-50 can be used where semi synthetic or other types of oils are specified by the manufacturer including where SAE 10W-40 & SAE 15W-40 grade oils are recommended such as in Aprilia, BMW, Cagiva, Can-Am, Ducati, Honda, Hyosung, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph, Yamaha and more.
- MC-4ST 10W-50 is also suitable for use in other four stroke engines such as stationary engines & generators or other vehicles that require this grade and specification of engine oil and can be used with petrol, racing & other conventional fuels.
- FULL ZINC anti-wear additive package for ultimate engine wear protection
- MAXIMUM power and acceleration
- SHEAR STABLE for long term protection
- GREATER high temperature engine protection over 10W-40 grade oils
- FACTORY PROVEN by competition race teams
- Trusted protection for performance engines
- Suitable for use with wet clutch systems (JASO MA)
- Extends engine life by reducing formation of high temperature engine deposits