Sodium Tripolyphosphate (STPP)
Sodium tripolyphosphate (STPP) — is widely used as a component for the production of synthetic detergents, water treatment, as well as in the ceramic, paint, varnish and other industries
Chemical Formula: Na₅P₃O₁₀
- Used in liquid detergents, cleaners and in powder laundry detergents as a builder.
- Used in water softening formulations to assist in scale and corrosion control.
- Used in cement slurries as a deflocculating agent to increase pumpability of slurries and in ceramics as a dispersant for clays.
- Dissolves readily in hard and soft water.
- STPP is a stable powder and is non-regulated.
Packaging: STPP is available in 1kg & 25kg bags aswell.
Safety: Please consult the SDS on STPP before use.