• One roll measures 304m, one case contains 6 rolls
• Each towel is made using the highly absorbent and quick drying Airflex® technology
• At 304m long, this is the highest capacity paper towel on the market
• Certified by HACCP International for Splash or Spill Zones, suitable for use in food processing and food production areas
• Automatically controls the length of towel dispensed to reduce waste and cost
At 304m in length, Scott® blue hand towels are the highest capacity hand towel system on the market. Designed with busy work environments in mind, these 1-ply hand towels minimise maintenance time and reduce the risk of run outs. They are ideal for use within hospitality, education and food manufacturing. The towels are manufactured with Airflex® technology, ensuring high quality absorbency and a superior hand drying performance with every use. The Scott® blue hand towels fit into a choice of a mechanical or touchless dispenser, both of which automatically control the length of towel dispensed. This dispensing method reduces waste and cost while also enabling a hygienic hand drying experience. Certified by HACCP International for Splash or Spill Zones, suitable for use in food processing and food production areas. Blue, the universal colour for disposable items in food preparation, increases the visibility of the wipers and makes them ideal for everyday use in food management areas. Scott® blue hard roll towels, by Kimberly-Clark Professional®, form part of a wider range of washroom products designed to create a safer, healthier and more productive workplace.